Here's the site meeting report from the project managers:
- Federal Government Grant – variation sought to agreement to mirror program with builder taking site slightly later. This has been submitted for review with the government department.
- Memorial – documentation and endorsement will be sought from the trust as discussed at previous meeting to continue progress.
- Helen Black Oval - Underground services on going – approx. completion July/August 2021
- Gordon Brown Oval - Underground services to follow on from Helen Black - approx. completion July/August 2021
- ISAS Oval - Lighting tower installation pending earthworks to achieve the correct sub-base levels – on going. Lighting footings have been installed.
- Main Building Works - sub base works completed - Building Plateau completed awaiting services to be installed before footings are excavated.
- Transportable Building Works - approx. completion October 2021
Unfortunately this means that we're not in a position to host home games for the remainder of the season. While we'll have access to our grounds, we will not have the facilities to support spectators. This is a disappointment, but start thinking about how awesome our first home gala day will be!!