South Australia Lacrosse Officials (SALO) is hosting some training nights for anyone who is interested in becoming a Lacrosse official or anyone who is an official and would like to hone their knowledge. Refreshments provided and training nights will cover all aspects of officiating from beginners to elite level.
– Full training and support provided.
– Paid role ($21/g for Juniors and between $36/g and $56/g for seniors)
– Clubs can be contacted on our behalf to pay for any uniform requirements (also supplied by SALO)
– No prior experience necessary and a great way to assist your club in a non-coaching/non-playing role.
– Opportunities exist for interstate/international travel to officiate in tournaments (all subsidised in various capacities through SALO, along with other assistance.)
Dates are as follows:
Monday 4th of April, 7pm at the Glenelg Lacrosse Club – for those interest in officiating both Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse.
Tuesday 12th of April, 7pm at the Glenelg Lacrosse Club – for those interested in officiating Men’s Lacrosse.
Tuesday 12th of April, 7pm at the Burnisde Lacrosse Club – for those interested in officiating Women’s Lacrosse. *
Contact Luke Keesing for any further questions or comments (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0433 514 054)
*Note: a Sunday session has also been flagged but omitted from the above information from Lacrosse SA. We are currently awaiting confirmation that this session is going ahead.